Monday, January 22, 2018

Playlist for January 21, 2018

"Arranged by Gordon Jenkins"

Hour 1

"Black Coffee" - Ella Fitzgerald
"I Wished on the Moon" - Ella Fitzgerald
"I Hadn't Anyone Till You" - Ella Fitzgerald

"The Very Thought of You" - Nat King Cole
"Impossible" - Nat King Cole
"Paradise" - Nat King Cole

"Just One of Those Things" - Peggy Lee
"Be Anything (But Be Mine)" - Peggy Lee
"Lover" - Peggy Lee

"Where Are You?" - Frank Sinatra
"Laura" - Frank Sinatra
"I'm a Fool to Want You" - Frank Sinatra

"For Me and My Gal" - Harry Nilsson
"This Is All I Ask" - Harry Nilsson
"It Had to Be You" - Harry Nilsson

Hour 2

"Blueberry Hill" - Louis Armstrong
"That Lucky Old Sun" - Louis Armstrong
"When It's Sleepy Time Down South" - Louis Armstrong

"Among My Souvenirs" - Judy Garland
"Mean to Me" - Judy Garland
"I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues" - Judy Garland

"Am I Blue" - Nat King Cole
"Say It Isn't So" - Nat King Cole
"That's All There Is (There Isn't Anymore)" - Nat King Cole

"My Resistance Is Low" - Hoagy Carmichael
"The Windmill Song" - Andrews Sisters
"Goodnight Irene" - Weavers

"Happiness Cocktail" - Gordon Jenkins

Hour 3

"I Loved Her" - Frank Sinatra
"A Long Night" - Frank Sinatra
"Thanks for the Memory" - Frank Sinatra

"If I Had You" - Jimmy Durante
"When I Lost You" - Jimmy Durante
"I'll See You in My Dreams" - Jimmy Durante

"The September of My Years" - Frank Sinatra
"It Was a Very Good Year" - Frank Sinatra
"September Song" - Frank Sinatra

"Stay As Sweet As You Are" - Nat King Cole
"When I Fall in Love" - Nat King Cole
"Stardust" - Nat King Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 26, 2022: New Horizons

Goodbyes are never easy… especially when you love something as much as we love this show. For nearly six years, it’s been our pleasure and p...