Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Playlist for January 14, 2018

"Arranged by Nelson Riddle"

Hour 1

"You Make Me Feel So Young" - Frank Sinatra
"Night and Day" - Frank Sinatra
"I've Got You Under My Skin" - Frank Sinatra

"Get Me to the Church on Time" - Rosemary Clooney
"You Took Advantage of Me" - Rosemary Clooney
"It Never Entered My Mind" - Rosemary Clooney

"Let's Face the Music and Dance" - Shirley Bassey
"Imagination" - Shirley Bassey

"Come Rain or Come Shine" - Judy Garland
"Last Night When We Were Young" - Judy Garland
"Memories of You" - Judy Garland

"Just in Time" - Dean Martin
"I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face" - Dean Martin
"On the Street Where You Live" - Dean Martin

Hour 2

"Strangers in the Night" - Frank Sinatra
"Summer Wind" - Frank Sinatra
"All or Nothing At All" - Frank Sinatra

"But Not for Me" - Ella Fitzgerald
"Love Me or Leave Me" - Ella Fitzgerald
"Midnight Sun" - Ella Fitzgerald

"Takin' a Chance on Love" - Dinah Shore
"It All Depends on You" - Dinah Shore
"I'm Old Fashioned" - Dinah Shore

"Mona Lisa" - Nat King Cole
"Pretend" - Nat King Cole
"Somewhere Along the Way" - Nat King Cole

"When Your Lover Has Gone" - Keely Smith
"Mr. Wonderful" - Keely Smith
"Don't Take Your Love from Me" - Keely Smith

Hour 3

"My Foolish Heart" - Oscar Peterson
"Nightingale" - Oscar Peterson
"Judy" - Oscar Peterson

"The Man I Love" - Peggy Lee
"That's All" - Peggy Lee
"Something Wonderful" - Peggy Lee

"Stairway to the Stars" - Johnny Mathis
"Smile" - Johnny Mathis
"Love Look Away" - Johnny Mathis

"What's New?" - Linda Ronstadt
"Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry" - Linda Ronstadt
"What'll I Do?" - Linda Ronstadt

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 26, 2022: New Horizons

Goodbyes are never easy… especially when you love something as much as we love this show. For nearly six years, it’s been our pleasure and p...