Friday, May 12, 2017

Playlist for May 12, 2017


"A Tribute to the Big Bands"

Hour 1

"Take the 'A' Train" - Nikki Yanofsky
"That Old Black Magic" - Rachael Price
"Bob White" - Bob White, Johnny Mercer

"Tangerine" - Nat King Cole
"You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby" - Ray Conniff, Billy Butterfield
"Do I Love You?" - Jane Monheit

"Blues in the Night" - Eva Cassidy
"The Music Goes Round and Round" - Clare Teal
"Heaven Can Wait" - Dean Martin

"A Sailboat in the Moonlight" - Chris Dawson
"Accentuate the Positive" - Jackie Ryan, John Clayton

"Heart and Soul" - Mel Torme
"These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You)" - Etta James

Hour 2

"It's Been a Long, Long Time" - Keely Smith
"So Rare" - Chet Atkins
"Once in a While" - Elkie Brooks

"You Always Hurt the One You Love" - Matt Monro
"The Lamp Is Low" - Melissa Morgan
"Moon Over Miami" - Ray Charles

"Manhattan Serenade" - Jo Stafford, Tommy Dorsey
"I Hear a Rhapsody" - Bill Evans, Jim Hall
"I'm Making Believe" - Rebecca Kilgore

"Sing, Sing, Sing" - Benny Goodman

"I'll Never Smile Again" - Frank Sinatra, Pied Pipers
"There Are Such Things" - Frank Sinatra, Pied Pipers

"Frenesi" - Linda Ronstadt
"It Had to Be You" - Steve Tyrell

Hour 3

"Bei Mir Bist Du Schon" - Puppini Sisters
"Christopher Columbus" - Dinah Washington
"Taking a Chance on Love" - Renee Olstead

"Perfidia" - Andrea Bocelli
"Blue Orchids" - Sarah Vaughan

"I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart" - Catherine Russell
"That Old Feeling" - Chet Baker

"Moonlight Serenade" - Ella Fitzgerald
"I Cover the Waterfront" - Annie Lennox
"Don't Worry 'Bout Me" - Joe Pass

"I Don't Want to Walk Without You" - Eydie Gorme
"There, I've Said It Again" - Freddy Cole

"Sleepy Lagoon" - Doris Day
"I'll Be Seeing You" - Billie Holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment

November 26, 2022: New Horizons

Goodbyes are never easy… especially when you love something as much as we love this show. For nearly six years, it’s been our pleasure and p...